|Posting||Career in Dental Assisting and Nursing. Full / Part time / Casual|
|Job Employer||The Dental Room|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
To meet with increasing demands of our clinic, exciting opportunities are available for additional Full /Part time or casual Dental Assistants /nurses to join our amazing team. All levels of experience will be considered.
THE DENTAL ROOM, BALWYN NORTH
The Dental Room brand is a leader within the dental space. With a boutique team of dentists, dental hygienists and a support team, there is never a dull day here and you will be a part of this.
At The Dental Room, the excellence in dentistry is assumed. What really matters at our clinic is the relationships you build with patients with 6 star customer service. You get to know people – providing them with highly personalised service; you know what’s important to them as people, and help them enjoy the care your are giving them. We realise that going above and beyond is something that comes natural to us.
We are seeking a Dental Nurse that holds the same values and is willing to go above and beyond to help clients continue to have a ‘wow’ experience
- Dental Assisting to our dentists – see Roles below.
- On the job training provided and all levels of experience will be considered.
- Full time / part time / casual hours .
- Lucrative remuneration with yearly reviews.
- Traineeship can be provided and recommended.
- Career progression opportunities to senior positions and practice management.
QUALITIES YOU WILL HAVE
- All level of experience will be considered.
- We are flexible with your availability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well presented and full of positive energy.
- You want to learn and you are a quick learner – you are ‘switched on’ and GREAT at what you do.
- Very high attention to detail with a strong sense of accountability.
- Clear ability to multi task and handle a busy work environment – you do not get overwhelmed and you are able to prioritise tasks.
- Competent in handling technology – dental practice management software, HICAPS, Outlook emails.
- Self motivated with an attitude towards learning and realise that we all have a lot to learn.
- Adaptability and ability to work as part of a team.
SOME ROLES YOU WILL PERFORM
- Primarily chair side assisting for various procedures including radiology, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, Invisalign, dental implant surgeries and general dental procedures.
- Client meet, greet and handovers.
- Infection control and sterilisation.
- Monitoring and restocking treatment room supplies.
- Cleanliness of premises.
This is an exciting long term opportunity with room to grow. If you are a keen team player and wanting to be part of an amazing brand, we look forward to hearing from you.