|Job Employer||Eden Academy Little Bardon|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
Have a passion for menu planning and preparing healthy, delicious food and love being part of a team and community?
Join our centre at Bardon and work in your own kitchen to nourish our little learners.
At Eden Academy we give you everything you need to create a safe, welcoming and nurturing environment in a new Centre.
What that means is, you’ll get support from a team who cares about your centre as much as you do (in other words, we say “yes” when you ask for the resources you need).
Our Bardon centre caters for up to 64 children, operating from 6.30am to 6.30pm. The centre features natural play environments, open plan rooms, age-appropriate learning resources and separate playgrounds, and indoor and outdoor areas.
To find out more and see what the centre looks like, visit: https://edenacademy.com.au/locations/bardon/
You love preparing fresh, healthy food and building relationships with our team, families and children. You will have:
- Experience in commercial cooking
- Experience in bulk meal preparation, online ordering, stock management and budget control
- An ability to menu plan and prepare fresh, healthy food within budget
- Food Handling Certificate
- Understanding of diverse dietary requirements and food sensitivities
- A current Working with Children check
- Excellent personal presentation
- Permission to work in Australia
What you’ll get
- Generous above award wage and benefits
- A well-stocked and equipped centre
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- 95% off childcare fees (minimum)
- Fully paid First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma Certifications
- Financial support for ongoing education: fully paid Certificate III and Diploma qualifications, and assistance for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Exchange programs with other centres for mentoring and networking
- The opportunity to transfer to other centres in our group
Sound like you?
We’d love to meet you! Click ‘Apply’ above to submit your application.
Have questions or want to find out more? Email us: [email protected]
To find out about other positions available in our group visit: https://edenacademy.com.au/careers/
Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted within 7 days.
Eden Academy is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the centres that we operate. We accept responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. Eden Academy requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 or hold a medical exemption; all new employees joining our centres also need to meet this requirement.