|Posting||Certified Echocardiographer/Cardiac Sonographer in ACT required|
|Salary||$90000 – $130000|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Medical Imaging|
Canberra Heart Rhythm Centre is a specialised Cardiac Electrophysiology clinic in Canberra, dedicated for patients with heart rhythm disorders. We are looking for an experienced person for a busy specialist Medical practice in Canberra comprising of Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology (Canberra Heart Rhythm). We are looking for a part-time / full time certified Echocardiographer to work in a specialist practice (this is not a trainee position). Hours can be flexible to suit your convenience and commitments such as school drop off.
We are offering a long term permanent position with the opportunity to grow in the research field. You have the option to be involved in data collection and analysis for research and publication in leading cardiac societies, as well as the opportunity to do scanning for particular clinical trials.
Canberra Heart Rhythm is located in Garran, Canberra. Our team comprises of 20 staff (administration, nurses, sonographers, research assistants and cardiac scientists). You will work with all staff regularly particularly to highlight urgent or critical echocardiogram findings to the supporting clinical team. The team is supportive and will assist in guiding your commencement into the practice.
- Stable hours with no on call expectations or shift work
- Job flexibility
- Free all day parking
- Annual leave loading – 17.5%.
- Supportive working environment
- Diverse and engaging career progression
- Offering long term position
We are currently looking for a part time or full time position offered to an ASAR registered cardiac sonographer.
Payment: Annual Salary $90,000-$130,000 dependent on experience for a 1.0FTE. Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience. Both full time and part time opportunities available.
- Current ASAR registration
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated through clear and confident communication
- Effective time management skills
- Measurement and recording of baseline stats
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously
- Current CPR/Basic Life Support Certificate
If you are looking for a challenging but supportive and thriving environment, this position is the one for you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.