HealthShare NSWis hiring people as Change Implementation Officer. The Selected person will be earn at least $100107 – $118735 AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Change Implementation Officer|
|Job Employer||HealthShare NSW|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$100107 – $118735|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Government – State|
The Change Implementation Officer will work on the NSW Health DeliverEASE Project. DeliverEASE is a new way of managing medical consumables in NSW hospital wards to improve the availability and visibility of medical consumables for clinical staff.
Full Time, 6-12 months, $100,107 – $118,735 (Excl. 10% superannuation and leave loading).
In this project role, the Change Implementation Officer is responsible for the delivery of training and ensuring behaviour change associated to the project solution is achieved with hospital staff across various Local Health Districts. The role is required to embed the processes and practices of the solution and ensure the staff trained reach a level of competency to maintain the solution.
We are looking for someone with a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and/or demonstrated experience in providing training and support, proven ability to leverage a variety of adult learning methodologies in a large and complex service organisation will be advantageous. You’ll have experience in change management associated to embedding new processes and practices.
Do you want to be part of HealthShare NSW, a statewide organisation providing high-quality services that support the NSW Health system to ensure ongoing improvement, increasing levels of efficiency and greater savings?
Does this sound like you?
About the opportunity
You will be responsible in delivering end user training activities through various approaches to support each individual’s learning ability, to a variety of NSW Health staff and managers by:
- Provide continuous support and development of individuals
- Monitor, evaluate and report on learning effectiveness of related training
- In consultation with the wider programme team, design and develop training and educational material and activities.
The role is graded as a Health Manager Level 2 with an annual salary band of $100,107 – $118,735 (Excl. 10% superannuation and leave loading). Full-Time Exempt for an initial period of 6 to 12 months months with possibility of extension to meet project demands.
Location: Royal North Shore Hospital
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
- Operate within a growing and dynamic organisation which acts to genuinely better the lives of people
- Join a fantastic team to directly service the frontline Health workers of NSW
- Flexible working arrangements and Accrued Days Off
- Salary packaging, annual leave loading, corporate wellbeing programs, including the Fitness Passport
- Professional growth and accelerated career progression
HealthShare NSW provides a range of services to assist Local Health Districts and other Health Agencies. Our people perform important roles which free up health professionals to focus on what they do best! For more information regarding working for HealthShare NSW and the benefits we offer, click here.
How to apply
During the application process, you will be required to attach your resume and provide answers to the Targeted Questions below. You must ensure your answers refer to all the Essential Requirements listed in the Position Description prior to submitting your application.
Describe your experience in change management associated to embedding new processes and practices, and the key strategies you use to successfully implement changes to behaviours.
- Describe your experience in change management associated to embedding new processes and practices, and the key strategies you use to successfully implement changes to behaviours.
- Describe your communication style and a time when you had to persuade a group to accept your point of view or recommendations.
- Describe a time when you had too many things to do and what you did to still meet deadlines. What did you learn from this experience.
All existing NSW Health staff are eligible to apply.
Only candidates with current Australian work rights (Australian citizens, permanent residents, valid work visa) will be considered.
This is a NSW Health Category B position.
All NSW Health workers are required to have completed a primary course of a COVID-19 vaccine which has been approved or recognised by the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA). New applicants must have completed the vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health, or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate certifying the worker cannot have any approved COVID-19 vaccines available in NSW.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement or AIR COVID-19 Digital Certificate. Booster doses are highly recommended for all health care workers who have completed the primary course of COVID-19 vaccinations. Please provide proof of vaccination if available.
Need more information?
HealthShare NSW are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you require any assistance with your application or have any questions about this position, please follow the links below.
- Learn more about our Aboriginal Workforce team here.
- Email our Access and Inclusion Team about how to apply with particular needs and accessing workplace adjustments at [email protected]
If the selection panel identifies a surplus of suitable candidates for the role, an eligibility list may be created where candidates may be offered casual, permanent, or temporary full-time or part-time positions within the next 6 to 12 months.
Applications Close: Midnight Sunday, 12th June 2022