|Job Employer||The Lottery Corporation|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
ould this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career? At Tabcorp, our story continues to evolve every day. Now that we’ve successfully built one world-class entertainment company, we’re doubling our impact. We’re demerging, with a sharp focus on two new ASX listed companies: Tabcorp, Australia’s largest diversified wagering operator and gaming services provider and The Lottery Corporation, Australia’s leading lottery operator. For the next 12 months and beyond, we’re bringing the brightest minds together to go bigger and braver than ever. Game to join us?
What you’ll do
The Channel Coordinator role is to provide administrative support to the GM Channel Support and GM Channel Strategy while also contributing to the management and delivery of improved service and standards across the Channel teams.
- Co-ordinate key meetings including the preparation and distribution of agendas, minutes and other relevant documentation.
- Organise and co-ordinate internal and external networking functions.
- Prepare, consolidate and distribute reports and/or presentations.
- Raise and track purchase requisitions and attend to accounts payable documentation and queries (including accruals) for the Channel Support team.
- Review and monitor budgets, also assist with documenting budgets so that accurate information can be incorporated in the business plan.
What you’ll bring
- Certificate IV Office Administration is highly desirable or equivalent level of experience.
- Previous experience in an Administration or support role.
- A strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (a strong skill set in Excel is highly desirable).
- A high level of organisational skills that allow for managing and prioritising a variety of activities while using resources efficiently.
- The ability to build strong working and business relationships with internal and external customers.
- An understanding of finance and accounting processes.
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs.
- A multitude of leave types such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender.
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our annual Inclusion Month celebrations and our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support.
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health.
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train.
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX: TLC) is Australia’s leading lottery company with licences and approvals to operate in each Australian state and territory, except Western Australia.
Best known for The Lott and Keno, we’re proudly one of the highest-performing lottery businesses in the world.
For more than a century, we’ve been supporting Australian communities through lottery taxes, donations, and partnerships. We play our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners, and our community.
The Lottery Corporation is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
This role can be based in Brisbane or Melbourne.LI-POST