|Posting||Chief Financial Officer (CFO)|
|Job Employer||Surefire Services Group|
|Location||Financial Managers & Controllers|
|Salary||$95000 – $120000 negotaible|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
Surefire Services Group incorporating Sureflight Australia is a dynamic and growing provider of a variety of Aviation and Professional Protective Services throughout Regional New South Wales, Victoria and aviation services both across Australia and Internationally
Our reputation has been built around raising the industry standard and creating a service catering to each client’s specific needs. From the hiring process to the client relationship, we take pride in our ability to exceed our client’s expectations.
Our team culture aims to inspire high achievement whilst always working towards the common goal of exceeding our client’s expectations. Staff who strive to excel are regularly rewarded and provided with progression opportunity within the company. Our policy is to look within to provide the opportunity to higher roles as we believe in long term staff retention and progression.
We are looking for a progressive and dynamic accountant to assist with the multifaceted and engaging role of working with variety of enterprises, with different services. Not only will you be managing the financial aspects and compliance across the group but developing the financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting.
You will be working with the Managing Director and a variety of stakeholders to ensure high-level financial reporting, forecasting strategies, and analysis; regular budget consolidation and ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations. This includes:
- Oversea and manage the accounts and payroll team;
- Prepare monthly group reporting and strategic financial advice to the senior managers/directors of the business;
- Analyse budget performance and identify opportunities for efficiencies and cost reductions;
- Budget, forecast and cash flow forecast preparation; and
- Supporting financial audits and external accountants
Your Skills and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field;
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA;
- At least 5 years experience Management Accounting Experience;
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Brilliant organisational written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
What’s on offer
- Support of a professional team;
- Ability to work with and for a range of high-profile clients and stakeholders within the industry;
- A fast paced work environment and exciting industry where you will benefit from ongoing support and development; and
- A forward thinking company that encourages progression and development
- Opportunities for travel both throughout Australia and abroad
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
By COB on Friday 19th of June, 2022.