|Posting||Childcare Trainee, Certificate III or Diploma for Baby or Toddler’s Room|
|Job Employer||hippo’s friends|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$20 – $29.99 per hour|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
This permanent role is either part time (min 3 days per week) or full time, providing flexible work arrangements and is due to start in early to mid June depending on the right candidate.
New Graduates or trainees / apprentices are welcome!
What are we offering?
- Award salary
- Allocated planning time each week
- Mentoring & generous professional development opportunities
- A happy workplace with a supportive and collaborative team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free access to high quality webinar trainings like TLN and others to support your professional development
- An exceptional workplace with a passionate Director / Approved Provider
- Spacious indoor and outdoor areas with plenty of natural light and nature
- Opportunity to utilise your creativity within the center’s program.
What is required for this role?
- A Certificate III or diploma degree in Early Childhood – if you are currently working towards either of these qualifications, you will be able to complete it with all required support provided
- A current NESA registration
- Excellent communication skills to interact with colleagues, families and community members
- Be reliable and responsible
- Be caring and passionate about supporting children’s learning, skills and development
- Be bubbly, creative and energetic
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Key responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Implementation of a high quality educational program.
- Develop and maintain individual child portfolios keeping staff and families abreast.
- Effectively communicate with team members to ensure smooth running of the daily routines and general operation of the center.
- Enhance children’s developmental areas based on their interests.
- Interact and supervise indoor/outdoor activities.
- Develop and build long term professional relationships with co-workers, families and children.
Who we are
We are a well established (26+ years) privately run & owned centre located in Botany with 43 licensed places. We are operating in 3 groups, providing a real sense of community and belonging for all of our children, families and team members. The centre focuses on inquiry-based early learning, following the NQS and the EYLF.
If you are looking at working in a supportive environment which focuses on best outcomes for children, we look forward to your application.
Please provide your resume and contact details via link (using the “apply for this job” button).or via email to [email protected].