Intro Recruitment Solutionsis hiring people as Civil Plant Operator – Brisbane and Surrounding areas. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Civil Plant Operator – Brisbane and Surrounding areas|
|Job Employer||Intro Recruitment Solutions|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Plant & Machinery Operators|
- Ongoing contract work | Fulltime offered to suitable candidates
- Competitive rates | Brisbane and surrounding areas | Immediate start
- Great company culture | Upskilling | Minimum 40 hours per week
Intro Recruitment is working with multiple Civil construction companies who are seeking experienced Civil Construction Plant Operators for multiple projects across Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Due to continued growth and secured contracts, we are seeking multiple experienced Civil Operators to join the team for a minimum ongoing contracts.
Civil Operators with Excavator, Bobcat/Skid Steer and Posi Track Operator qualifications are highly desired for projects In Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Some of your duties will include;
- Loading Out
- Pre-cast Pit Pack
- General Operating Tasks
- General Labouring Tasks (Hands on Operator Role)
- Ability to assist with general onsite labouring (Not just a machine based role, all round tasks will apply)
- Current Skid Steer, Excavator and Posi track tickets
- Minimum 2 years Civil Operating Experience
- Strong understanding of OHS – Zero Harm Focus
- Certificate III in Civil Construction highly desired
- Current White Card
- Current QLD Drivers Licence & Transport – “HR”, “HC” or “MC” highly desired