|Job Employer||Ryman Healthcare|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – Management|
Who are Ryman?
At Ryman we don’t just care for our residents — we care about them. Kindness is in our DNA and mutual trust is really important to us. Our nurse to resident ratio is perfectly balanced as we believe the best care is built on connections with our residents, their families and our team.
Nurses are at the heart of our village, as our Clinical Manager- the most senior clinician on site – you will play a key role in the health and care of our residents and the development of our nurses.
Why work at Ryman?
When you take care of our residents, we’ll take care of you. As part of the Ryman team you will:
- Have certainty of hours through fixed rosters
- Enjoy a great resident-to-staff ratio for your team, allowing for more personalised care
- Develop your leadership skills in our unique LEAP programme
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development
- Get education, long service and wellness leave on top of standard leave
- Work in a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Access scholarships and bursaries for further education
- Get opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
- Receive free designer uniform
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Work in a secure building with 24-hour management support
What’s the job?
Based at our new beautiful Raelene Boyle Retirement Village in Aberfeldie, Victoria you will use the latest technology – including our own purpose-built care app – and all your nursing and people skills to:
- Provide clinical leadership and management oversight to nursing, care and auxiliary teams throughout the village
- Ensure compassionate and excellent quality care is provided to all residents
- Lead, develop and grow a strong team of happy, kind, trained and highly motivated staff
- Ensure that clinical policy and procedures are adhered to
- Provide support to the Village Manager
We have a full time role available workingSunday to Thursday 0830 – 1630.
Who are you?
To thrive in our supportive and caring environment you:
- Have proven experience as Registered Nurse, preferably in residential aged care, with a current APC
- Are an advanced clinical leader with the ability to coach, mentor and share knowledge with your team
- Enjoy building meaningful relationships with our staff, our residents and their families
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement systems and processes
- Place a high emphasis on customer service and work hard to deliver exceptional service to our residents
- Are an outstanding communicator and are professional and empathetic
- Have a keen focus on clinical documentation with excellent time management skills
At Ryman, everything we do has to be good enough for mum or dad, which is a pretty high standard. If you think you can rise to this challenge, apply now.