|Posting||CORPORATE LEGAL RECEPTIONIST|
|Job Employer||DiMention Recruitment|
|Salary||$55000 – $64999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
JOIN A POSITIVE TEAM WHERE EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES TO HAVE THE OFFICE RUN LIKE CLOCK WORK!
A highly recognised Gold Coast team is looking for an experienced Corporate Receptionist to be the first point of contact for incoming callers and visitors.
This firm also has offices in Brisbane and are continuing to grow with a really positive, inclusive and supportive work culture. Your direct report is a delight with a nurturing and professional style of management that will see you succeeding and sharing a laugh daily!
Growing from strength to strength, this is a firm that you will want to be part of and you will be welcomed into the fold with open arms! This is a team of leading lawyers, and they are at the forefront of not only helping their clients with strategic and successful outcomes, but taking care of their staff and their career pathways – no matter what level you start with them!
If you can manage the usual expectations of a Reception role – from managing incoming calls, being the “gatekeeper” for the team, attending to visitors, arranging meeting rooms and providing refreshments, attending to mail management, and assisting with general administrative tasks such as appointment setting and diary management, you will want to consider this role today!
So if you have:
- A minimum of one (1) year of legal industry experience, in a Reception or client facing role;
- A friendly, professional and warm way with people, to welcome clients and visitors and let them see from their first point of contact that they are in the right place and will be well looked after;
- Well honed communication skills;
- A team orientated approach and a willingness to assist this team with whatever tasks may be required, from the usual Reception tasks through to providing some administrative support when needed;
And you want to:
- Join an office that is friendly, well resourced and centrally located at the Gold Coast;
- Work in a team that is always driven to achieve their best;
- Contribute meaningfully to the smooth operation of this office;
Only candidates with relevant legal reception experience will be considered!
We also invite you to visit our website for more opportunities – http://www.dimention-recruitment.com.au/