|Posting||Cosmetic Clinical Nurse Trainer (Casual) – SA|
|Location||Nursing – Educators & Facilitators|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – Educators & Facilitators|
Dermocosmètica [dermo-koz-met-ika] is an Australian specialised cosmeceutical company committed to providing the highest quality, novel and technologically advanced cosmetic injectables, therapeutic skincare and medical grade cosmeceutical products to medical, cosmetic and aesthetic professionals.
Dermocosmètica offers a full spectrum of clinically proven products that address multiple concerns – from post-procedure care and medical grade professional peels to daily maintenance and intensive treatments for dramatic improvement in the visible signs of ageing. Dermocosmètica proudly distributes best of class global brands including Profhilo®, Dermaceutic®, Biopelle®, Emepelle®, Eneomey®, Biretix®, Neoretin®, LMX4®. The brands are clinically proven, trusted and recognised for their cutting-edge technologies and science-based formulations.
Today, Dermocosmètica proudly supply over 750 clinics and over 150 hospitals across Australia and New Zealand with integrated skincare solutions in the Cosmetic, Corrective, and Therapeutic sectors.
You will be responsible to launch a new and innovative cosmetic injectable in SA. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Cosmetic Clinical Nurse specialist to join our team and be part of the training team who will train appearance medicine healthcare professionals on this new and innovative injectable treatment.
This educator and training role will utilise your Clinical Nursing experience within the Aesthetics space. Ideally, you will have experience using a range of Aesthetics products, have a strong understanding of Facial Anatomy and experience training HCPs on injectables.
We are seeking a casual Cosmetic Nurse Educator who will be responsible for providing technical and clinical training at workshops, including medical and cosmetic clinics. You will build strong relationships with physicians, nurses and other healthcare practitioners, conducting education/training sessions internally and externally.
- Develop and Implement a Clinical training strategy and clinical training for our Clients.
- Clinical assistance at educational events and managing all clinical education of our injectables
- Attend events nationally and lead workshops
- You will manage all the Adverse Event Consultations and provide support to our Clients
- You will work closely with our business managers, and you will provide clinical education, technical support and mentoring of the BDM’s
About You – Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Div 1 registered Nurse (Australia) coupled with +5yrs injectable experience and appropriate post graduate qualifications
- Have a background in Cosmetic, Plastic Surgical or Dermatological Nursing with extensive experience in Aesthetics
- Previous Training & Educating experience will be welcomed
- The aptitude to learn highly technical information and to acquire a high level of product and therapeutic knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate Strong Patient and Customer focus
- Motivation, Passion, and Drive to succeed
- Strong team player who can also work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills demonstrating building relationships with patients, doctors, nurses and work colleagues
- Strong level of emotional intelligence and commercial acumen
If you’re successful in joining this team you will be joining a fast tracked wholly Australian owned business, that appreciates your input and local market knowledge and you will be involved in the total business mix of launching new brands, training & marketing.
You will receive:
- The casual role offers a great salary package
- Flexible working hours and excellent hourly rate
- Access to product discounts
Don’t wait. Apply now!
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your experience. An application without a cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role and why you are suitable will not be considered.
Only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
Dermocosmètica advises that screening including criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.