|Job Employer||Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$80000 – $85000 + Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
6am – 2pm Working Hours – perfect for a morning person
- Credit Management, AR, Property & other finance / admin tasks
- Bustling and lively FMCG / retail environment – a fun place to work
- City Fringe – $80K – $85K + Super
Our client is a famous and iconic organisation in Sydney and has been in operation since the 1960s. The environment is busy and lively with customers coming and going all day from the early hours to the afternoon. Your dogs are also welcome in the office.
The team boasts incredible tenure, with some staff having worked for the business for over 40 years! They are a close-knit, family feel organisation and they have some huge plans and changes coming up in the next couple of years, so you will be part of this exciting journey.
This role is not a typical Credit Manager role, as there is a broad remit of tasks and you sit closely within the operations of the business as a key member of finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining Buyers’ and sundry debtor accounts: Open customer accounts, carry out credit checks, raise invoices, process adjustments, and monitor account balances during trading hours.
- Reviewing and distributing account statements and invoices
- Following up and collecting outstanding debts and referring and reporting doubtful debts for legal action to the Finance Manager
- Preparing Bank statements daily for the Cashier
- Rents: processing receipts and adjustments together with daily and monthly accounts including end of month raising and distribution of reports, invoices and supporting documentation for charges
- Preparing various monthly reconciliations and maintaining credit control on Buyers’ accounts
We are looking for experienced AR/Credit Managers as you are the face of finance on a daily basis. With no people to manage, we are looking for someone who can truly own this function.
Key requirements are:
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain accounts clearly when required
- Outstanding customer service and people skills.
- You will enjoy dealing with people.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of full-function credit and AR experience in any industry
- Able to work from 6am to 2pm – being a morning person would definitely be advantageous!
If you are keen to apply for this Credit Manager role, please contact Adele at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 7061 or click on ‘apply now’ below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.