TactiCall Recruitment Servicesis hiring people as Customer Experience Agents. The Selected person will be earn at least $60000 – $70000 per annum Benefits: $65000 Super AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Customer Experience Agents|
|Job Employer||TactiCall Recruitment Services|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$60000 – $70000 per annum Benefits: $65000 Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Travel Agents/Consultants|
- Fantastic location in Milton
- Permanent Full Time – Multiple Roles
- Great salary and benefits – ASAP start
They are already experiencing unprecedented demand and continue to develop innovative packages that lead their industry and deliver incredible value and to a wide range of clients.
These are unique roles providing outstanding service to existing customers who have already purchased packages to make sure their journey is supported post the initial sale. You will also support them with an awareness of the diverse range of products and services they can enjoy to ensure they have the most amazing travel experience of the lives
What will you do?
- Provide an outstanding service and engage with existing clients to ensure they are aware of the services and itineraries they have purchased prior to them embarking on their journey
- Identify opportunities for customers to upgrade any part of their package and their services to ensure a magical experience
- Manage outbound and inbound calls and emails from existing customers about their existing bookings prior to departure
- Build relationships with suppliers and internal teams to work together to achieve the best results
- Adapt and adjust any changes required while still maintaining an ideal experience and organisational revenue
What’s in it for you?
- A great base salary of $65,000 p.a. plus superannuation, attractive bonuses (team based) and some amazing internal rewards including incredible 5 star luxury experiences
- A fast paced environment in a dynamic industry
- A stable international organisation offering amazing support and career development (including opportunities to work across the globe)
- A great team environment with a group of people who genuinely care for each other and their customers
- Be a part of the resurgence of the travel industry
- A great Milton location close to all transport options
- Shifts Monday to Friday ONLY mainly between 8am and 5pm.
- An ASAP start
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience in a high volume service and sales role (travel experience beneficial)
- Someone with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (inc. written)
- An ability to develop an intimate understanding of all products and services to maximise opportunities
- A real CAN DO attitude where no task or issue is too small and recognise the impact your role can have on the customer experience
- You are enthusiastic, positive, energetic and results orientated while still maintaining the customer best interests
- Be flexible and adaptable so that customer and business goals are met
- Great PC and system skills
- A high degree of personal motivation, reliability accountability and ownership
- The ability to build effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and contribute to and enhance team culture
We are looking for the right person to join this team and can offer an ASAP start
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Reference JO-2205-4762. Please only apply through this channel so you can receive a fast acknowledgement of your application.
You must have unlimited / unrestricted working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn