|Posting||Customer Relationship Manager|
|Job Employer||IRT Group|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
Customer Relationship Manager – Case Manager
Location: IRT Home Care, Narooma & Moruya
Classification: Fulltime, 38 hours per week
Applications Close: Sunday, 29 May 2022
IRT Home Care, a division of the IRT Group is continuing to expand, proving a range of services to people living in their own homes across NSW, QLD and ACT.
A unique opportunity exists for a self-motivated and results focused Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to contribute to the growth of the IRT Home Care business, and ensure the team achieves high levels of customer satisfaction across the Narooma and Moruya areas.
The CRM will report to the IRT Home Care Business Manager. Success in this role is defined in the areas of customer experience, case management, business development, compliance, and financial budgetary performance. The CRM will manage the end to end customer journey, ensure effective community engagement in IRT Home Care services, and assist to drive customer growth and retention.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Support the growth of brand awareness, customer leads and conversions with local community stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships to successfully upsell and cross sell services to potential and existing IRT customers
- Assist with promotional and networking activities on behalf of IRT in the Moruya and Batemans bay community
- Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to achieve and sustain high quality customer experience
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (health professionals highly desirable)
- Strong case management skills to support older people to achieve their quality of life
- Proven relationship management skills
- Stakeholder liaison skills with proven achievements for customer outcomes
- Advanced Computer skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Current Driver’s license
How to Apply: to apply for this position please visit the Careers page of the IRT Group website. https://www.irt.org.au/careers-study/careers-at-irt/
Why work with IRT?
- IT equipment provided for this role
- Salary Packaging to boost your take home pay
- Career pathways and accredited training sponsorship through our RTO the IRT Academy
- My Rewards program with access to a range of discounts on a number of products and services
- Peer-to-Peer recognition program
- Additional day Birthday Leave
- Free Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Wellbeing program including discounted Gym memberships and Health Insurance!
Contact: Ann-maree Hindson
Phone: 0448 530 779
IRT Group recruits and fill vacancies directly. However when we do need to engage with agencies, IRT operates within a preferred suppliers list. Only agencies who have been briefed on a vacancy will be asked to submit information in relation to interested candidates.
All CVs must be directed to their contact within the resourcing team provided by their People and Culture contact. We are unable to accept unsolicited candidates CVs.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks, pre-employment functional assessment, confirmation of flu vaccination and a National Criminal History Check