TactiCall Recruitment Servicesis hiring people as Customer Service Admin Support. The Selected person will be earn at least $51000 – $54000 per annum Benefits: $51 – $54000 AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Customer Service Admin Support|
|Job Employer||TactiCall Recruitment Services|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$51000 – $54000 per annum Benefits: $51 – $54000|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Fantastic location in Milton
- Permanent Full Time – Multiple Roles
- Great salary and benefits – ASAP start
With restrictions on travel easing, they are now busier than ever and as a result, are seeking new administration professionals to join their teams.
What will you do?
- Provide outstanding service and offer excellent administrative support to the customer service team and clients
- Build relationships with suppliers and internal teams to work together to resolve issues
- Maintain accurate records and notes on actions taken to resolve matters
- Proactive support to customers to advise of any changes to itinerary or schedules
- Produce accurate admin work in updating customer records, developing, and maintaining correspondence
- Managing team email inboxes for enquiries and updates
- Reporting on costs, finance, and results
- A great base salary plus superannuation and some amazing internal rewards including incredible 5 star luxury experiences
- A fast paced environment in a dynamic industry
- A stable international organisation offering amazing support and career development (including opportunities to work across the globe)
- A great team environment with a group of people who genuinely care for each other and their customers
- Be a part of the resurgence of the travel industry
- A great Milton location close to all transport options
- Shifts Monday to Friday ONLY mainly between 8am and 5pm.
- An ASAP start
- Well developed administration skills and a strong customer focus
- Someone with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (inc. written) who can display genuine empathy for others
- An excellent attention to detail and ability to plan and organise work to achieve deadlines
- A real CAN DO attitude where no task or issue is too small
- You must LOVE to be busy – it really is a fast paced environment
- The ability to adapt quickly to change in tasks and functions at short notice
- Great PC and system skills (including Excel)
- A high degree of personal motivation, accountability, and ownership
- The ability to build effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are highly reliable and willing to jump in and support your direct teams and others in the business during peak times
How to apply?
We are looking for the right people to join this team and can offer an ASAP start
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Reference JO-2204-4743. Please only apply through this channel so you can receive a fast acknowledgement of your application.
You must have unlimited / unrestricted working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn