TactiCall Recruitment Servicesis hiring people as Customer Service Agents – Accounts. The Selected person will be earn at least $30 – $40 per hour Benefits: $33.40/hr Super AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Customer Service Agents – Accounts|
|Job Employer||TactiCall Recruitment Services|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$30 – $40 per hour Benefits: $33.40/hr Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Customer Service – Call Centre|
- Global Leader and Employer of Choice
- $33.40 / hr plus super
- Temporary to Permanent
What will you do?
This critical role will see you taking a high volume of inbound calls to resolve client, internal and external stakeholders requests. In addition you will monitor a high volume inbox clearing customer and stakeholder requests for information. These calls and emails are generally customer accounting related eg, invoices enquiries.
When will you do it?
You will be based in the Brisbane CBD working anywhere between 7.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
What will you bring to the role?
- Previous experience in a high volume environment with a strong focus on customer experience and service delivery with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience with accounts is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in a complex problem solving position to identify any recurring issues
- You must be insanely customer centric and have a genuine desire to go out of your way to support your customer
- You would have worked with multiple systems to support your customers successfully
- Time management including the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet set deadlines and goals.
- Contact Centre experience will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you?
- $33.40/hr Super
- Genuine temporary to permanent position
- Multiple roles available
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Hours between 7.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- The opportunity to work for an international global icon
- Commencing 6 June
How to Apply:
Interviews commence this week. Click the apply button and ensure you attach an up to date resume.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin