|Posting||Customer Service and Admin office|
|Job Employer||TSS Sensitive Freight Pty Ltd|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
Customer Services Officer required for TSS Sensitive Freight (TSS) requires a customer service/administration person
TSS is a privately owned company specialising in the Logistics, Transport and Warehousing of Sensitive Freight throughout our facilities across Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for a Customer Service / Administration executive based at our Campbellfield facility.
TSS prides itself on its excellence in customer service and, due to the continued growth in the business, we are seeking to add to our existing Customer Service Team. Your responsibility will include
- Responding to customer queries
- Quoting / pricing consignments
- Taking and managing jobs / bookings
- Administration of third party suppliers and review of invoices
- General administration and operational support duties
The key attributes of the successful candidate(s) will include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self starter with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Well spoken, polite, telephone manner
- Independent and take accountability for tasks
- Considerate, honest with high personal integrity
- Proficient computer skills
- Prior customer service experience with a “can-do” attitude and a proven ability to build lasting commercial and personal relationships
- Happy demeanour
With our reputation for customer service, TSS is renowned for attracting and retaining quality people. Successful candidates will become part of an energetic, entrepreneurial culture with scope to thrive in a challenging and stimulating environment, have exposure to senior executives and significant advancement opportunities. A suitably attractive remuneration package will be structured for the successful candidate(s).
Please apply via the link below if you meet the above criteria. Applicants with the combined knowledge of logistics / transport / admin experience will be highly regarded. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.