|Posting||Customer Service and light warehousing|
|Job Employer||Davcor Group Pty Ltd|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Customer Service – Customer Facing|
Our company is a national based supplier of locks to the locksmith and hardware industries; with the head office located in Minchinbury, NSW.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated all-round team member, with locksmith experience, to join the team on a permanent basis. For the right candidate, you will be working in our Melbourne branch in Notting Hill.
Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, your role will include:
- Day to day running of warehouse
- answering inbound calls and placing orders
- face to face counter service with customers
- handling customer enquiries and maintaining existing customer accounts
- reviewing product information
- confidently manage any customer complaints
- entering and ensuring all data in our custom built CRM system is accurate and up-to-date
- liaising with freight companies
Skills and Experience
To be successful for the role, you must demonstrate the following:
- excellent communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- ability to learn and implement new ways of working and to adopt new systems
- high attention to detail
- ability to work well in a team environment
- organisational and time management skills
- good judgement and problem solving ability
- a friendly, mature and approachable manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great team environment. To be considered for the role, please apply online.
No agencies please!