|Posting||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Employer||Hrvst St Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
Real Friends Food & Drink Supply is one of Australia’s most loved, up and coming food and beverage distribution companies. Our aim is to continue to bring something new and exciting to the market — an honest company that is full of on-trend better-for-you brands. Real Friends is built on personality, character & a quality team culture!
There is now a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our Brisbane team. This role requires someone who is extremely organised, efficient and super friendly/humble. Sticking to deadlines is a must. We provide excellent customer service based on our people.
This role reports directly to the Customer Service Team Leader.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the customer service phone
- Processing orders
- Day to day customer service tasks
In addition, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Can do/positive attitude.
- Professional, confident phone manner
- A proactive and friendly approach and a desire to make a difference in a small team environment.
- Computer savvy with some experience in using G-Suite Apps (Sheets, Docs etc)
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills are a must.
- Some previous exposure to a customer support environment and/or logistics would be beneficial.
- Well developed organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Great job security
- Awesome team culture
- Opportunity for career progression in fast growing distribution company
- Full time contract role
- Monday to Friday (covering Sunday will be necessary from time to time)
To be a successful candidate for this job you will have a passion for customer service.
You’ll pride yourself on being able to nurture and develop strong internal and external business relationships to result in prosperity for both customers and company. You must be self-motivated and will strive within a company culture that rewards effort and commitment to the team.
Great people skills are a MUST. Being highly organised is what will make you succeed. Confidence to push to the front of the line, ask questions and engage with the customer whilst maintaining a humble approach is the essence of our Real Friends team.
- Only apply if you are interested in this role
- Only the successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
- Recruiters, we appreciate your interest but we have this one covered 🙂