|Posting||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Employer||Impact HR Group|
|Location||North West & Hills District|
|Salary||$60000 – $69999 plus Superannuation|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Customer Service – Call Centre|
We have been providing medical and dental supplies sourced from leading trusted overseas and Australian manufacturers since 1979.
Today, we have grown to become one of the nation’s best-known dental and medical wholesalers, providing high quality products to both the government and private sectors.
We are expanding our Customer Care Team and looking for the next Customer Service Superstar to join our team of bright, fun, and dedicated people.
About the Role
- Responding to customer phone enquiries
- Responding to customer enquiries from email and live chat
- Processing customer phone and online orders
- Liaising with the team to resolve customer enquiries
- Previous experience in a similar customer focused role
- Real passion about delivering amazing customer experiences
- Good computer skills
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Willingness to work in a team to deliver first class customer service
What is on Offer
- Permanent full-time position with work life balance
- Great starting salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive team culture
Want to know more?
Apply today! All shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss this fantastic opportunity.