|Posting||Customer Service Supervisor|
|Job Employer||Australia Zoo|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Supervisors/Team Leaders|
Could you be the next Australia Zoo ‘Customer Service Supervisor’? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the team in a Full Time Capacity!
We are currently looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join the Australia Zoo Team as a ‘Retail Supervisor’ and ‘Admissions Supervisor’ – both with a large focus on customer service.
Australia Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, where we recognise the diversity of our workforce and community – be it on the basis of gender, age, race, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We provide specific workplace programs to support diversity and equal employment opportunities for women, people with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds.
Australia Zoo Supervisors contribute to the team by ensuring the smooth operations of all outlets. This role requires a high level of customer interaction, staff leadership, staff training and delegation. You will require good interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability of integrity, honesty, flexibility, good energy levels and the ability to deal with fast paced and high pressure situations with ease.
- Mentor, motivate and support the Customer Service team to ensure delivery is at a high level
- Monitor the team on a daily basis and create an exciting atmosphere for our guests as they arrive and throughout their day
- Assist the Retail Manager with conducting new staff induction and ongoing performance training and development reviews
- Ensure department Policies and Procedures are all up to date and regularly reviewed
- Ensure the any area upgrades or maintenance concerns are appropriately reported
- Responsible for ordering of stock, maintaining stock levels throughout all outlets
- POS System operation
- Cash handling – Bank orders/change orders for the department,
- Balance and count float in morning and afternoon and perform scheduled clearances.
- Responsible for ensuring all opening and closing procedures are followed (for example; locking gates, closing POS systems)
- Preparing staff rosters/timesheets and daily organisation of the teams’ duties/breaks to ensure compliance with the Award
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with General Retail duties
- Confidence in data entry and computer literacy
- 7 day availability
- Proof of Coronavirus Vaccination (unless otherwise exempt)
- Any relevant certificates; Leadership, Supervisory, Management, WHS
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Queensland RSA