|Posting||Customer Support Assistant Bathurst Part time|
|Job Employer||Commonwealth Bank – Retail Banking Services|
|Location||Banking – Retail/Branch|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Banking – Retail/Branch|
Do work that matters!
In this role you will work collaboratively with your Branch Manager and colleagues to deliver outstanding outcomes for every customer you deal with. Your understanding of your customers and the Bank’s offerings means you always know the right specialist to refer customers to for their more complex needs.
More specifically you will:
- Build a personal connection with customers through meaningful conversations
- Work with customers to help them use our in-branch technology and digital banking options
- Ask about and respond to customers’ transactional needs in the branch, ensuring they leave satisfied
- Complete Financial Health Checks to assess customers’ financial needs and identify any changes
- Perform interviews and process applications for personal loans, credit cards and associated products
- Proactively call customers to build rapport and invite them into the branch for a Financial Health Check or an appointment with a specialist
- Adhere to the Bank’s processes and procedures, including accurately reconciling transactions and reviewing customers’ financial positions
- Engage with customers by participating in community events and fundraising activities
- Look out for the safety and wellbeing of your team
- Use tools to capture customer feedback, and take action to correct any service breaks and drive improvement
What will help you succeed?
To be successful in this role you do not need banking experience! You will however have the ability to ask the right questions and find the right solutions, to act with integrity and place the customer at the centre of everything you do.
You’ll need to bring your passion for service excellence and, whilst being comfortable working independently, you will also be able to refer our customers to other specialist team members in order to better serve their needs.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a busy, commercial and driven retail environment whilst seeing the big picture for customers and providing them with holistic solutions.
Most importantly you’ll need to have a genuine passion for the customer and for doing the right thing to ensure we’re putting our customer’s needs first.
Whether you’re passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We’re determined to make a real difference for Australia’s first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.