|Posting||Digital Event Director|
|Job Employer||Encore Event Technologies|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$75000 – $89999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Programming & Production|
Encore Event Technologies is an award-winning event production company offering complete production for in-person, virtual and hybrid events. Encore offers a comprehensive range of industry-leading solutions across technical, creative, design and production management. In-house at over 2,100 venues worldwide Encore has the local knowledge backed by global resources to deliver unique, transformative experiences that achieve results.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Event Director to join our team
In this key role you will be responsible for managing live streaming, video conferencing and our digital services and platforms to ensure the successful execution of virtual and hybrid events. This role also acts as a technical live streaming and digital advisor/expert to help support the wider business. To be successful you will need to; have a proactive approach, not be afraid to be creative, and have excellent communication and planning skills.
- Attend client meetings and provide guidance on live streaming and digital solutions
- Develop pre-production documentation and planning
- Onsite direction and operation of virtual and hybrid event digital components.
- Leadership, mentoring and development of technical crew
- Researching new technology and maintaining knowledge of current technology trends
Previous experience in a similar role with any of the below technical skills is desirable:
- In depth knowledge of VMIX, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of Epiphan Pearl hardware encoders
- Experience with live streaming services such as Brightcove, Wowza Cloud, Youtube etc.
- Experience switching multi camera live streams
- Experience with video editing platforms e.g Premiere Pro, Final Cut, DaVinci Resolve
- Networking experience
- HTML Coding
- Audio Mixing for Live Streaming and Recording
- Experience with video protocols such as NDI & SRT
Must also have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work after hours (when necessary)
- High level computer skills (Office 365 etc. Cad Skills e.g Vectorworks desirable)
- Current driver’s licence and own transport