|Posting||Disability Support Worker|
|Job Employer||Port Macquarie Disability and Nursing Services|
|Location||Aged & Disability Support|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Aged & Disability Support|
Are you looking for rewarding and consistent work that offers you an opportunity to make a meaningful impact?
At DNS Care Group we match you based on your skillset, preferences, and interests.
We are looking for support workers in Port Macquarie, Camden Haven and Kempsey areas.
Why work at Port Macquarie DNS?
- Work close to home with flexible hours
- We work around your availability, family and study commitments
- Training is tailored to the person you’re supporting
- Clear opportunities for career progression.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Professional or lived experience supporting someone with a disability
- An understanding of the disability sector and person-centred support
- Excellent communication skills, and a compassionate approach
- Flexible availability & a long-term commitment to DNS Care Group
The role may involve:
- Assistance with community access and recreational activities
- Personal care (showering, toileting, and hygiene assistance)
- Manual handling and the use of wheelchairs & hoists
- Transportation and social engagement
- Light domestic duties such as meal preparation and cleaning
- Behavioural and Mental Health Support
- The legal right to work in Australia
- National Police Check
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Two professional references
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please include a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria when applying.