Bullfrog Children’s Centreis hiring people as Early Childhood Teacher and Educational Leader. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Early Childhood Teacher and Educational Leader|
|Job Employer||Bullfrog Children’s Centre|
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Teaching – Early Childhood|
We’re seeking a calm, passionate Teacher, that has high expectation for quality Education and Care.
Why chose working for us
- professional development registration and time
- generous leave entitlements, including additional annual leave
- flexible RDO’s
- programming and leadership time
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable applicant who has
- Early Childhood Degree or working towards
- Working with Children Check
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- Up to date First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma, and CPR or willing to do
We’re seeking the applicants to:
- Lead the activities of employees engaged in the implementation and evaluation of developmentally appropriate programs. With sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Contribute, through the Director and approved provider, to the development of the service policies and Quality Improvement Plan. With sound understanding on the NQF.
- Be a Responsible Person and Nominated supervisor
- Supervise and mentor all employees within the service, including trainees and students
- Face to face teaching across the service.
- Co-ordinating the activities of more than one group.
- Assisting in administrative functions of the centre as needed.
- Be able to work flexible hours.