|Posting||Early Childhood Teacher, Educators and Centre Cook|
|Job Employer||Bush Kidz Blacksoil|
|Location||Western Suburbs & Ipswich|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Teaching – Early Childhood|
Here at Bush Kidz Child Care -We are a long day care service providing care for children from 6 weeks to 6 years, Kindergarten approved Program, along with before and after school care and vacation care.
We are looking to welcome a passionate and caring Early Childhood Teacher as an addition to our fantastic and dynamic team. This role within the Bush Kidz Child Care Centre is an ongoing Teaching role within our Service.
The successful applicant must have;
· Suitable qualifications to lead a QLD approved Kindergarten Program for children preparing for school.
Suitable Qualifications to Lead all age groups and kitchen
· Genuine passion and drive to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to continuous improvement and a happy, healthy team culture.
· Sound knowledge of the Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines and Early Years Learning Framework and the knowledge of how to incorporate these into a day to day program.
· Ability to plan, deliver and document an educational program that sits within the frameworks and is driven by children’s interests and needs.
· Great written and verbal communication skills and confidence to build rapport with families and include them in your program planning and delivery.
– Current Blue Card (or Teachers Registration), First Aid (HLTAID004), and CPR (HLTAID001) or ability to obtain these within 4 weeks of commencing employment
– Reliable transport and ability to work a variety of shifts from 7am to 5pm.
– Genuine passion and drive to collaborate with colleagues and contribute to continuous improvement and a happy, healthy team culture.
-Be reliable, resourceful, and proactive, and willing to work independently and as part of a team
As an Early Childhood Teacher at Bush Kidz you will enjoy:
- Above award pay rate
- A positive and collaborative team culture.
- Supportive and committed Management team
- Paid Professional Development.
- Great access to resources and unique environments to support your program planning
We warmly invite applications for all candidates that believe they can fulfill the role of an Early Childhood Teacher. We believe that diversity enriches our service and the learning opportunities for children and look forward to welcoming a suitable candidate and sharing in their professional journey.