|Posting||Early Childhood Teacher|
|Job Employer||King Cole Daycare and Kindergarten|
|Location||Teaching – Early Childhood|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Teaching – Early Childhood|
We are a small 21 place privately owned service seeking a Permanent Part-time Early Childhood Teacher who wants to join our passionate, driven and family focused centre to truly make a difference in children’s lives. We are dedicated to creating healthy and safe communities. We are passionate about early education and the positive impact it has on the children we care for, the families who trust us and the community we are a part of.
Benefits and perks
- 4 Days per week
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Paid professional development
- School term only
- 8 weeks of Paid Annual leave with the option for additional 4 unpaid leave to align with school terms
- Paid non-contact programing time
- Free Uniforms
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the age group
- Develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led enquiries, connections to our local primary school and positive experiences within our community.
- Design, implement and evaluate educational programs for our children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child.
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
You Already Have:
- Relevant teachers’ registration
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- You will have sound Knowledge of the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and the Early Year’s Learning Framework.
- You will be contributing to the welfare and education of the children and display values that align with the NQF and our Philosophy.
- You will create a positive relationships with the community, team members, children and their families.
- You will have a genuine interest in promoting children’s learning and well-being.
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Confidence in using modern technology and apps.
- Ability to demonstrate and approach tasks in a professional and proactive manner, using initiative and flexibility.
- Demonstrate great time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Bubbly positive nature – we want a team that love what they do!
This is a great opportunity to start or further develop your career in a quality service, renowned for its commitment to families and the local community.
If you want to be part of an organisation that is focused and committed to quality and excellence then this is the role you have been looking for.
Please email your resume to [email protected]