|Posting||Educator Traineeship | GRIFFIN|
|Job Employer||Elephas Education|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Elephas Education we are committed to guiding, valuing, and cultivating the growth of each child as an individual. Our approach to early childhood education focuses on preparing children with practical and developmental skills to support the next phase of their education. We understand that every child is unique, and our role is vital to give each Elephas child the best start to their learning journey.
We are a growing family business with six BRAND NEW centres forecast to open in SE Qld over the next eighteen months and a further six centres currently on the horizon. These uniquely designed centres cater for children aged six weeks to twelve years (including OSHC); fully equipped with their own children’s cafeteria, food exploration laboratory, discovery tunnels, play lofts, a dedicated art studio and outdoor waterpark; Elephas Education are committed to raising benchmark for early childhood education in Australia.
We firmly believe that “our vibe attracts our tribe” so we are looking for like-minded early childhood professionals with values and ethos that match our own to take Elephas Education to the next level. Our centres are privately owned with overseeing support from a passionate and experienced Management Team.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our Griffin Campus is a BRAND NEW 150 place centre that opened in November 2021. We are now accepting applications for two motivated and dedicated people to join our tribe as Trainee Educators. Start your career in Early Childhood with a fully supported Elephas Education Development Plan whilst learning on-the-job.
The responsibilities of this hands on role will include:
- Demonstrate a motivated and positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Display a genuinely caring and nurturing nature with children.
- Possess a genuine desire and respect for early childhood education.
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality care for children.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills.
- Completed minimum Year 12 or equivalent.
- Willingness to enrol in a Government supported Early Childhood qualification (Certificate III or Diploma).
- Willingness to obtain a Working with Children Blue Card.
- Available to work five days (Monday to Friday).
- Prior experience with children in Early Childhood, sports or hobbies.
- A genuine interest in an inquiry based approach to documenting children’s learning.
ABOUT OUR TRIBE:
Our team members (aka Tribe) are encouraged to create a fun and welcoming environment for children towards conducive learning. Our management team value every team member’s skills, knowledge, and abilities. Allowing all team members to provide suggestions and be included in decision making in their centre to become the best at what we do.
Consistently working towards a work environment so every team member can feel happy, comfortable and love working with children. Consistent training is promoted to encourage team members to grow and challenge themselves to become more skilful, stronger and professionals at their role in the team.
ABOUT THE ELEPHAS BENEFITS:
- Monthly RDO Program for long term staff, as well as a paid RDO on your birthday.
- Heavily discounted childcare fees for staff children attending one of our centres.
- Career progression opportunities within our ever-growing family owned company.
- Remarkable national and international Professional Development Program.
- An opportunity to participate in our Annual Educator Gratitude Event.
Eligible applicants for this position, MUST be willing to obtain the appropriate qualifications as well as a current suitability card, First Aid/CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training.
So what are you waiting for? If this sounds like the adventure you’ve been seeking then we want to hear from you. To join our tribe, please email a resume and cover letter addressing the essential criteria as well as a picture of something that inspires you to [email protected] and one of our recruitment specialists will be in touch.
For more information on Elephas Education, please visit our website (www.elephaseducation.com.au).
Due to the high number of applicants, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.