|Posting||Employment Services/Foundation Skills Trainer|
|Job Employer||AngusKnight P/L|
|Location||Workplace Training & Assessment|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Workplace Training & Assessment|
Since 1991, Angus Knight Group has helped more than 1 million Australians to learn, find employment and discover new career opportunities.
Angus Knight Group is an Australian owned group of companies providing employment, training, and community service programs throughout Australia.
The Angus Knight Institute is the training and education division of the Angus Knight Group.
Angus Knight Institute owns two of Registered Training Organisations being Learning Sphere (RTO No. 91718) and Victorian Fitness Academy (RTO No. 22360).
Courses include Certificate and Diploma provided both face-to-face and online across a wide number of industries.
Our relationships with thousands of Australian businesses, provides a unique advantage that links training to potential employers opening a range of placement and employment prospects for our students.
Due to expansion and growth, Angus Knight Institute, have a position available for an Employment Services/Foundation Skills Trainer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Train and Assess in Foundation Skills, Job Ready Skills, and Digital Foundations Skills
- Helping jobseekers find a pathway to employment
- Provide encouraging and tailored feedback to support student progression
- Support development of training and assessment strategies
Key Requirements include:
- Ability to complete a Trainer and Assessor Profile demonstrating:
- Vocational Competency in the relevant qualifications
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current industry experience
- Relevant professional development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of support to achieve student results.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate clearly:
- Experience in delivering training and assessment
- Experience in the delivery of face-to-face workshops and group-based sessions
- Friendly, engaging, and supportive teaching abilities
- Ability to review and enhance training resources
- Ability to provide detailed written feedback to students
- Knowledge of ESS or experience with Learning Management System would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to commence from June/July 2022
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online now.