|Posting||Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)|
|Job Employer||St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital Ramsay Health|
|Location||Western Suburbs & Ipswich|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – General Medical & Surgical|
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Part-time Opportunities Available
About the Role
St Andrew’s is constantly seeking for opportunities to grow innovatively and therefore, need clinical staff to join our recently built general Medical Ward! This 32-bed ward provides care to patients of all ages with a broad spectrum of medical conditions. Our ward caters for the following specialities; Cardiac, Respiratory, Palliative Care, Infectious Disease, Renal and Hematology/oncology.
As a member of our clinical team you will be planning, evaluating and delivering care to patients with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
To be successful in this role you will bring proven experience within acute health care, ideally with General Medical specialty experience. You will be a trained Endorsed Enrolled nurse with exceptional customer service, confident communication and strong interpersonal skills. You will bring a passion for client care and a desire to grow and develop alongside a team of passionate clinical professionals.
The flexibility to work a rotating 7-day roster is essential.
You will also demonstrate;
- Relevant EEN qualifications and Registration with AHPRA (without notations)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in an acute hospital environment
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from;
- $32.23 – $35.34 + Superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital in particular, offers staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries about this role, please contact: Anika Westcott on [email protected] [link removed]