|Posting||Enrolled Nurse – McIntosh Court|
|Job Employer||Anglican Care|
|Location||Nursing – Aged Care|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Nursing – Aged Care|
Permanent part-time 70 hours per fortnight- Night shift
Leave relief with a high chance of extension
As an Enrolled Nurse with Anglican Care you will empower our consumers by providing person-centered care. Working closely with Registered Nurses and other allied health professionals you will join a dedicated and passionate care team to make a memorable difference to the lives of our consumers and their families.
To be considered for this position you must be available to work night shift.
- Enrolled Nurse with current registration under the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience in Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated experience in dementia care
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
- Excellent Salary Packaging Benefits
- Learning & Career Development
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Wellbeing Benefits including Corporate Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
Please attach a current resume and covering letter addressing the criteria.
Please note as part of Anglican Care’s recruitment process, recommended candidates will be asked to consent to a functional medical assessment, including drug and alcohol testing, a national police check and provide references.
Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination including booster must be provided prior to commencement.