|Posting||Enrolled Nurses, Mental Health and Specialised Services|
|Job Employer||Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service|
|Location||Government – State|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Government – State|
An exciting opportunity exists for Enrolled Nurses to provide person centred nursing care within a dynamic health environment based on the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Standard of Practice: Enrolled Nurse. This position provides a unique opportunity to utilise your mental health specific clinical expertise, demonstrate excellence in nursing care, while contributing to the future development of the Mental Health nursing within Mental Health and Specialised Service (MHSS).
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the University Hospital at Birtinya.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing direct or indirect nursing care that includes planning, implementing and evaluating nursing actions in collaboration and consultation with the other health professionals and the patient and/or their family/carers.
- Adhering to policies, procedures and guidelines that ensure best practice, and maintain the safety of patients and colleagues.
- Seeking support and assistance in decision making from the RN/RM.
- Providing support and mentorship to other members of the healthcare team including Assistants in Nursing and nursing students.
Salary between $2,450.90 – $2,601.20 p.f. (f/t), or salary rates: $32.24 – $34.22 p.h. (p/t), or $39.66 – $42.09 p.h. (casual) (Nurse Grade 3) (Permanent, Temporary and Casual opportunities available, hours negotiable). Applications will remain current for 12 months. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Why work for us?
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Queensland Health employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Sunshine Coast here: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/sunshinecoast/careers
As a Sunshine Coast Health employee, you will receive competitive remuneration and have access to:
• A wellness program;
• Generous superannuation;
• Flexible work arrangements;
• Career training and development; and
• Salary packaging.
Check out the latest updates here: