|Job Employer||Ausco Modular Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
Ausco Modular is a market leader in the modular building industry, providing complete customer solutions through a unique capability in building hire, sale, manufacture, construction, project management and managed accommodation. We work with a variety of first tier construction companies, infrastructure developers, educators and various government agencies and are looking to expand our commercial and specialist product and service offering.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Executive Team, Management and Ausco staff you will not only develop strong trust based working relationships but also maintain diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality and produce high quality work in terms of accuracy, efficiency, timeliness, and presentation.
This is a permanent full-time role located at our branch in Wacol relocating to an exciting and brand new bespoke modular office building as our head office in Redbank later this year.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Customer service orientation, representing corporate team to all employees & branches
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation, proactive and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Display initiative in problem solving & system enhancements within the National team.
- Flexible attitude towards work commitments
- Display of initiative in problem solving and system enhancements
- Ability & willingness to adapt to a changing environment including the need to update skills.
A typical day and week will see you;
- Providing a high level of confidential, accurate and well organised personal assistance to the Managing Director and the Executive Team
- Compiling all forms of correspondence, reports, travel and accommodation arrangements
- Undertaking special projects as requested by the Managing Director and the Executive Team
- Assisting with day-to-day support, diary management, planning and follow up of national activities
- Co-ordinating key projects and initiatives by collaborating with all departments nationally
- Coordinating executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with parent company, regions and branches
- Preparing internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Arranging corporate events, conferences, and functions with complex and detailed agendas
- Managing the itinerary and be the contact point for branch, regional or international visitors
- Maintaining records in accordance with internal processes.
What We Can Offer You
Super charge your career. In choosing to join Ausco, you will become part of a culture that relies on continuous improvement, teamwork and communication, empowering people to have a rewarding career. On offer is a competitive salary, staff benefits and free onsite parking. Ausco Modular have been a market leader in the modular industry for more than 60 years. We value our employees and our customers, and we love what we do! Apply for this fantastic opportunity now.
At Ausco Modular, we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers, and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the Ausco Modular team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
We support diversity and encourage Women and those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.