Essential Appointmentsis hiring people as Executive Assistant. The Selected person will be earn at least $100-110000 + Super + Bonus AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Job Employer||Essential Appointments|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$100-110000 + Super + Bonus|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
- Working from Home option available 1 day per week
- Career opportunity with a Global company with year-on-year business growth
- Brand new offices, Sydney CBD location close to public transport
About the Company
A global leader with excellent year on year business performance, this organisation continues to grow while investing in true innovation that continues to shape the industry.
About the Role
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the General Manager, APAC, and other members of the Senior Leadership Team based in Australia
- Provide the General Manager, APAC and the Director of Operations with general administrative support
- Managing GM & Director of Operations APAC diary for optimal use of time and alignment to priorities
- Coordinating all travel arrangements and managing expense claims
- Proactively managing the Senior Leadership Team meeting cadence (scheduling, agendas, minute / action taking, electronic filing)
- Management conferences and events as required
- Managing the relationship with external providers / vendors
- Coordinate and support on board events and meetings while partnering with Executive Assistant (US) Board papers and presentation
Skills and Experience
- Experience providing support to a senior leadership team, including managing team cadence, diaries and travel, required
- Extensive experience using MS Office (SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), SAP (not Essential), etc
- Previous experience managing a medium-large sized office required
- Stakeholder management ability, strong influencing skills across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in providing new ideas to improve process efficiencies
- Great sense of humour
How to Apply
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a company that really does look after its staff and where your hard work and efforts will be recognised.
Click APPLY now!!!