|Job Employer||Southern Cross Credit Union|
|Location||PA, EA & Secretarial|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
About the Company
Southern Cross Credit Union is a 100% customer owned and focused financial institution located in the heart of the Northern Rivers region of NSW. We have proudly been a part of this community since 1966, making us one of the longest established local businesses.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team in a part time role as Executive Assistant to the CEO at our Corporate Service Centre in Kingscliff, NSW.
About the role
Using your strong attention to detail and communication capabilities, you will provide a high level of confidential, efficient and professional administration support to the CEO.
- Ensuring the CEO is fully supported;
- Planning, coordinating, and supporting the delivery of Executive / Board meetings and key meetings;
- Conduct research for the preparation of agendas, presentations and reports;
- Co-ordinate completion of Executive / Board reports, meeting agendas, presentations and papers;
- Professionally managing calendars and diaries;
- Confidently liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Co-ordinate and/or plan events.
Skills and experience
- C-suite experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Experience and ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Extensive experience with Board Effect, Diligent, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Diploma or higher in Office Administration.
- Financial Services industry experience desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to take on challenges and tasks.
Apart from being rewarded financially, you will also have access to a full suite of banking and financial products, as well as opportunity for professional development, cross skilling and progression.
How to apply
Click APPLY or to find out more about who we are, what we stand for and what we can offer you, visit our website at www.sccu.com.au
Applications close Friday 11th June.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.