|Posting||Experienced Dental Nurse|
|Job Employer||ASHAAZ PTY LTD|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$25 – $29.99 per hour plus super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
About the business and the role
We are looking for an experienced dental nurse / assistant to join our growing, busy family oriented dental practice that has been operating for over 40 years in Endeavour Hills. We are a great team of dentists and dental staff with 3x chair dental practice with 6x Dentists and a OHT focusing on providing high end, tailored care to people from all backgrounds and all needs.
Our work includes all expects of General dentistry, orthodontics, endodontics, dental implants, high end veneers and crowns, digital scanning, implant surgery and laser dentistry. The smile on our patients faces gives us enormous satisfaction.
Ideally, you will be reliable and well presented, possess a caring and patient-orientated approach to all you do, be a team player and qualified. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to make patients feel comfortable providing them with exceptional patient care. You are relaxed by nature and enjoy working in a fast paced, fun and tight knit practice.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to, managing all clinical aspects of nursing, including sterilization, implementing practice protocols as as per an accredited clinic and managing all compliance regulations.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Chair side assisting performing all aspects of dentistry including orthodontics and implants
- Reception duties including attending phone calls, scheduling appointments, triaging problems, and computer skills required
- Experience in EXACT software (software of excellence) is an advantage
- Should be possessing skills in Microsoft office, power point and excel
- Recent education in infection control and sterilization protocols is required
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Dental assisting
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in chair side assisting and reception duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Ability to work as a happy team in a multicultural setting
- Happy, empathetic and caring personality
Job benefits and perks
- On offer is an attractive hourly rate, plus extra incentive to the right person. If this sounds like you then please APPLY
- Attractive salary and happy work environment
- Long term family practice with existing principal and staff over 10 years
- Relaxed and friendly team
- Busy dental practice
NOTE: Applicants must be Australian citizens to be considered for this role. This position is not suitable for overseas trained dentists.