|Posting||Financial Adviser Assistant / Client Service Officer|
|Job Employer||TWO88 Pty. Ltd.|
|Location||North West & Hills District|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Financial Planning|
TWO88 specialises in Financial Planning, Mortgage Broking, Property and Business Advisory including Tax Services.
This small but experienced team provides compliant, client centric financial advice.
You will be considered integral to our business success. We are seeking a part-time member to join our team and assist our advisers. The role:
- Managing incoming and outgoing client correspondence
- Communicating with clients and product providers (insurance, superannuation, lenders)
- Client compliance; ensuring that we are meeting our obligations to our clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of client advice, including collecting supporting documents
- Accurately updating client database and
- General office administration.
Benefits and Perks
We are training focused. At TWO88 you will gain incredible experience in financial services and client support. By joining our friendly and sociable team, in this critical, valued role, you are guaranteed job satisfaction!
We have realised that not everyone want to travel to work. So you can work from home or from our Hornsby office. We can be flexible for the right candidate, including work hours, provided you can work for at least 25 hours per week!
Whilst expectations are high, to ensure business and employee personal growth, we understand and promote a healthy work/life balance, with an emphasis on training. Our empathy for non-work commitments ensures that we are flexible to meet your needs.
At TWO88 there is an absence of restraints on your career development. Your job is not limited to those roles specified above.
Experience, Skills, and Traits
To be successful, you MUST possess:
- be exceptionally well organised
- excellent attention to detail
- strong verbal and written communication skills are critical to the role. Please understand that we will test your communication skills during the interview
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- current experience with microsoft office e.g. excel
Preference given to candidates with exposure to financial planning software and relevant industry experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter, making sure to tell us about you and not just what you’ve done. Please read the experience, skills and traits section carefully to ensure you are suitable to apply.