|Posting||Full time or Part time Veterinarian Role WellPet Vets|
|Job Employer||WellPet Vets|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare|
Full time or Part time Veterinarian Role WellPet
Small Animal General Practice, ICU, and Emergency Hospital
Do you want to be challenged by constant variety, genuinely fascinating cases, and a focus on being your best?
Do you want to be part of a large team of helpful and experienced vets and nurses?
Do you want to work in a hospital that is dedicated to constant improvement and evolution?
Now is your chance! Come and Join our friendly and fast paced 24-hour Emergency Hospital located at the foot of the beautiful Blue Mountains in Regentville, NSW.
We are located at the base of the world heritage listed Blue Mountains, just 45 minutes from the CBD of Sydney and surrounded by amazing hiking, kayaking, climbing, and mountain bike tracks. Spend one day at the beach and the next canyoning. Nepean Animal Hospital seeks a motivated Veterinarian to join the General Practice day team.
The WellPet Vets team consists of a group of 60 friendly vets and nurses with a diverse range of experience and qualifications. Continued education is encouraged and supported, and our experienced staff members offer support and guidance when needed. The hospital itself is constantly upgrading equipment to remain ahead of the curve when it comes the diagnosis and treatment options for our patients.
Our clinic is the closest option for emergency and critical cases for the ever-growing Nepean and Blue Mountains region, and we see a wide variety of cases because of this.
· 30-minute consults
· Full-time, part-time and casual positions available
· Separate and dedicated offsite call centre, so your interruptions are kept to a minimum
- Access to up-to-date equipment which is constantly being upgraded
- Hospital staffed by vets and nurses 24/7, so your patients are always monitored
- Large and friendly team of vets and nurses
- Rotating roster of Consulting, Surgical and Hospital Shifts
- Extremely varied case load. We are the emergency referral hospital for the surrounds and treat everything from disembowelled police dogs, to fracture repairs, and DKA to new puppy checks
- Commitment to ethical practice
- We have separate day and night teams, so no on-call work is required (If you want to work for the night team then please apply for our WSVES Veterinary position)
- Less than an hour to the CBD of Sydney
- Career opportunities in a growing business
- Salary ranges from $65,000 – $150,000 depending experience and performance. You will be provided with specific KPI’s which will evolve as you do
- Accommodation assistance available
- Continuing Education opportunities and allowances
- 4 weeks equivalent annual leave per year
If you would like to become part of our caring and hardworking team, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to Alex Falzon at [email protected] (please put ‘VET APPLICANT 2022’ in the subject line).