|Posting||FULLTIME EDUCATOR | TARINGA|
|Job Employer||Chatterbox Early Learning and Childcare|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$25 – $29.99 /HR depending on quals and experience|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Childcare & Outside School Hours Care|
Chatterbox Taringa is looking for a passionate permanent Full Time Pre Kindy Educator to join the team. Our Pre Kindy room has 15 children aged 2 to 3 years each day with 3 educators
You will be required to assit the Lead Educator to deliver a play based educational program using the Early Years Learning Framework and work collaboratively to obtain positive outcomes for all children within the learning environment. The successful applicant will value and respect the children in their care and have excellent communication skills to create professional relationships with Centre families and the Centre Team.
Benefits of working for Chatterbox:
- You are valued and appreciated!!!!!
- Over 30 years of providing education and care to our families
- Above Award Wages (Child Care Award)
- Long term Management and Staffing Team that will support and listen to you – we really do care!!
- Paid RDO’s to help you with work life balance that we all seek
- Close to public transport
- Positive, friendly and fun working environment in a brand new modern service.
- All our educators are able to access an Employee Assistance Program to ensure you and your family are supported through your work and personal life
- Budgets allocated for you to ensure you room and outdoor areas are well resourced
- Latest technology included to assist you with your programming
- Rewards/incentives schemes
- You will go through a thorough induction process to ensure you are Chatterbox Trained
- Large natural outdoor spaces
- We offer Flu Vaccinations
- Discounted child care fees (if required)
- Training and professional development provided and completed on the job, ie: Child Protection and Fire Training as well as Bi annual training days and staff meetings for professional development to assist with your role, your growth and your passions
- First Aid and CPR refreshers paid for by Chatterbox
- Uniforms provided
- Possibility and encouragement for Career progression and Leadership roles if interested
Chatterbox Taringa is a 5 room Service (82 chn) with excellent facilities, resources and natural outdoor environments. The Centre is rated as Exceeding National Quality Standards .
Chatterbox provides our children with:
- lessons in Music and Spanish delivered by specialist teachers who visit the Centre daily.
- A visual arts program which is incorporated into the curriculum.
- Meals are provided for our children from our cook fresh each day.
- We have cleaners who work daily so that Educators can focus on their important role with the children.
What you will need:
- A current blue card (Paid)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Cert 3 studying Diploma.
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Positive, professional and nurturing work ethic
Chatterbox Early Learning and Child Care understands the vital importance of early childhood development. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience in providing the ideal environment, we help lay the foundation for children’s future success and happiness.
For more information see: https://chatterboxchildcare.com.au/taringa
Submit a brief cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications, work history and at least 2 professional referees.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity – APPLY NOW!