|Posting||Fund Operations Associate | Middle Office|
|Job Employer||Mars Recruitment|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$75000.00 – $85000.00 p.a. +Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Funds Management|
Mars Recruitment is currently partnered with a rapidly growing ASX-listed financial services firm who is specialising in asset management, lending, corporate advisory & equities. Due to succeeding growth, they are seeking a Fund Operations Associate to join the newly established Fund Operations Team in Sydney.
This role would suit an individual that is interested in joining a growing and entrepreneurial environment, and that has previous experience in financial services and more specifically exposure to investment and/or middle office operations.
The Fund Operations Associate will support with the BAU and oversight of the middle office function whilst also assisting with current projects and process improvements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Fund Operations team with middle-office tasks across Equity, Fixed Interest, and PE/VC funds
- Ensure key controls are maintained and enhanced in relation to settlement transaction queries
- Provide support to Investment Teams with operational queries pertaining to trade support, reconciliations, portfolio positions and cash balances
- Assist and work closely with the Project team, to support the implementation of a centralised data system
- Support the implementation of new operational controls, policies, and procedures
- Work closely with internal teams such as Distribution, Compliance, Fund Accounting and Product Team
- Liaise with relevant service providers and ensure SLAs are met
- Tertiary Degree, ideally in Accounting, Commerce or Finance
- Previous experience in a similar role within Investment Operations
- An understanding of middle office processes and trade investment life cycles
- An understanding of multi-asset funds – equities, fixed interest, property, and cash
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Able to work effectively in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience, please contact 02 9003 4928 or send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.