|Posting||General Services Officer|
|Job Employer||Nowra Private Hospital Ramsay Health|
|Salary||Need a better wor000 life balance? Apply today!|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Environmental Services|
General Services Officer
Nowra Private Hospital is seeking a Housekeeper/Food Service Assistant to join their team! This is a Casual opportunity, working a variety of shifts across a 7-day roster.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Hotel Services Manager, you’ll be working within a fast-paced team who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values.
You will have variety plus in this role, some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all equipment utilised on the shift is cleaned, restocked and stored in the appropriate storage area;
- Demonstrating care and economy in the use of supplies and equipment;
- Distribution/collection of customer menus, food trays, beverages as well as basic food preparation;
- Cleaning and sanitising workstations and food court areas;
- Providing fast, friendly and exceptional customer service;
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required;
- Recent experience in hospital, aged care, restaurant, café or retail catering is desirable.
- Food safety certificate is desirable.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills with a commitment to the provision of high-quality customer service.
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster including evenings and weekend shifts will be crucial.
Applicants must be available for various shifts, including early mornings and nights.
About the Organisation
Nowra Hospital has been providing quality health care services to the Shoalhaven region and south coast of New South Wales since being commissioned in 1980. Our 62-bed facility provides acute surgical and medical services, rehabilitation, and day surgery services. We are located 130km south of Sydney and 10km from the beaches for which the south coast is renowned.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People“.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Timothy Box via email on [email protected] [link removed]