|Posting||Graduate Accountant – North Perth|
|Job Employer||The SHORTLISTER|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Salary||$41000 + super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
With a reputation of being ethical, dynamic and very innovative, you will enjoy a diverse and challenging role, allowing you to start your professional career with a exposure to high level Tax and Business Services. A diverse and exciting client base ranging from start-ups to growth, maturity, restructure, and divestment onto a high wealth retirement phase in life.
Maroo Advisory is offering a great long-term career opportunity to a recent graduate (who has strong interpersonal skills) with regular on the job training through interactions with the Managers/Principals on a variety of different compliance assignments.
You will be joining a well-established Practice with a strong advisory focus who embrace technology, encourage career advancement, and pride themselves on their long-standing, loyal employees.
Working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, your main responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of year end financial statements and tax returns
- Preparation of BAS, FBT and payroll tax returns
- Data analysis
- Liaise with the ATO, ASIC and other authorities
- Support Principals and fellow team members as required.
- A desire to learn and to progress in your accounting career
- Previous customer service experience (in any industry)
- Exposure to Accounting Software is advantageous
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great computer and keyboard skills &
- The ability to embrace the firm’s culture of care and service.
- Great on the job experience
- An opportunity to truly make a difference to clients’ lives
- Exposure to quality clients who run well managed businesses and/or are high net worth
- A smaller informal, homely, and friendly work environment with people who work together as a team
- Excellent career development opportunities &
- Great one to one mentorship and on the job training
The SHORTLISTER is not an agency!
We manage the application process for clients and ensure EVERY Candidate (you) is given a fair opportunity for the role you are applying for.
Here’s the kicker… it will take you less than 60 seconds to apply!! #Ninjafast
Keep an eye out for our reply email into your inbox 🙂