Personalised Support Servicesis hiring people as Head of Operations – NDIS. The Selected person will be earn at least $40 – $49.99 per hour + Bonus’ + Super AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Head of Operations – NDIS|
|Job Employer||Personalised Support Services|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$40 – $49.99 per hour + Bonus’ + Super|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||General/Business Unit Manager|
The Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and Executing on Strategic Plans and Continuous Improvement Programs
- Influencing High Standards of Team and Individual Performance
- Developing and Executing Marketing Strategies (In Conjunction with External Advisors)
- Maximising Revenue through Effective, Efficient, and Consistently applied Internal Processes
- Responsible for and be Actively Involved in Identifying and Managing Risks in Day to Day Activities and Projects
To be Successful in the Role you will Require:
- Experience in the NDIS Industry
- Experience with using Care Softwares such as Brevity
- Experience successfully managing workplace change
- Experience leading marketing and business development activities
- Ability to effectively delegate, empower managers whilst maintaining accountability
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective high level working relationships across the organisation.
- Ability to provide oversight and direction to support functions.
- Ability to identify and manage operational challenges at a practice level.
- Contingency planning and monitoring of changes formulating of analytical action plans to ensure the maintenance of the customer service