|Posting||Health and Safety Consultant | VIC | Ballarat|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Occupational Health & Safety|
At Employsure we are passionate about supporting Australia’s SMEs across all industries. This role will give you the opportunity to deliver our award winning WHS Service and work directly with passionate business owners primarily, on site and face-to-face, ensuring Australia’s workplaces are safe. You’ll travel locally interstate primarily but also get lots of opportunity to adventure further afield including across all corners of Australia.
You will work directly with business owners to understand their WHS practices, the needs of their business and support them implementing a tailored and compliant approach to WHS.
In this FIFO role, step one on the road to safety is developing a suite of WHS documentation bespoke to their business whilst educating and supporting our client on how to instil a culture of safety in their day-to-day operations. Working primarily with small business you have a significant opportunity to make a real difference to the safety of workers in the community and support business owners in
- Working directly with business owners to understand their business and determine their WHS needs
- Creation of documentation including procedures, policies, handbooks, tailored to each client
- Building relationships with your clients, acting as a subject matter expert for all things WHS
- Travel intrastate as required visiting our amazing client base
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years industry experience in WHS. Experience in WHS consulting is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Formal qualification in WHS (Certificate IV, Diploma or Degree level), including certification as a WHS system auditor, with experience across Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with demonstrated high level of training ability is highly desirable
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication, relationship and professional report writing skills
- Ability to travel to other areas in Australia at short notice
- Clear career pathways towards salary increases and promotions
- Car allowance
- Become part of a national team of WHS Consultants sharing best practice
- An additional 5 annual leave days after 2 years of service, increasing by 1 additional day yearly until you hit your 10 year anniversary (10 extra days in total max)
- Many additional benefits after 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few
Employsure is an award-winning HR, Work Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia’s SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription-based, cost-effective model. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as over 30,000 clients across AAU in just 10 years. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area.
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
What our Employees say about life as a Health and Safety Consultant at Employsure:
“Amazing place to work! Great work culture, rewarding career paths and fantastic people to work with! You are supported every step of the way! What more could you ask for?”
“Great culture and the team. Management is very supportive. Overall great environment to work.”
“Great support from leaders and colleagues alike. Many staff benefits and opportunities to grow and increase skills. Values that are actually performed …good tools and resources provided. An innovative and driven company embracing new technology and ideas!”
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.