|Posting||Heavy Plant Operators|
|Job Employer||Fletcher Bros Solutions Pty Ltd|
|Location||Plant & Machinery Operators|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Plant & Machinery Operators|
Fletcher Bros Solutions is a Civil Construction Company that operates throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, and South Australia. We have a renewed and exciting work culture with a refreshed focus on delivering high quality construction services to our clients in the most challenging of environments. We also run the latest heavy plant and GPS technology to deliver a diverse range of civil infrastructure projects such as wind farms, subdivisions and private developments.
Our team continues to develop and expand since our inception in 2016, with a vision to recruit the skills, experience, and industry knowledge to make us the employer of choice and we are now actively seeking talented heavy plant operators with experience in excavators up to 75T, graders, dozers and moxy drivers for a large project we have just secured in the New South Wales Central West Region.
We are immediately seeking to fulfil a number of site operator positions, while working a Mon-Sat (non-rotating) DIDO roster.
- Excavator – up to 75T
- Dozer operators
- Grader operators – GPS experience is preferred
- Moxy drivers
All applicants would be carefully vetted by demonstrating their ability to operate our latest range of plant on site at the time of interview and must be willing to keep our machines presentable and have a strong work ethic while ensuring to meet client and company expectations.
- Long term work on a major tier 1 project
- Ability to learn and up-spec your experience on new machines
- Excellent management with an understanding nature
- Family friendly DIDO Mon-Sat roster
Skills and expectations:
- Relevant valid tickets/licences to operate heavy plant
- Honest, reliable and displays integrity
- Great work ethic that displays a can-do approach
- Ability to communicate and work with others
- Keep machines in presentable/clean condition
- Conduct daily pre-starts and log maintenance requests
Fletcher Bros Solutions encourages a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Does this sound like you, then click Apply Now or reach out directly to Gavin on 0409 944 492.