|Posting||Human Resource Manager|
|Location||Management – Internal|
|Salary||$90000 – $119999|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Management – Internal|
abbaCare is an independent National Disability Insurance Scheme provider who strive to deliver excellence in support and promote overall well-being for our participants. We are a team of passionate doers, creators and difference-makers who embrace individual qualities, and value the unique contributions that our people make to our culture and community.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate, experienced Human Resources Manager to join our company. Based within our Townsville office, on a full-time basis.
As the Human Resources Manager reporting to the Directors and working closely with the executive team, you will oversee all HR requirements of the business, along with managing the HR and Administration teams and functions whilst delivering a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Link an organization’s management with its employees
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Research and resourcing training (webinars etc) and integrate into the business.
- Ensure HR Industry Best practices are adhered to
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a generalist Human Resources position including demonstrated experience in strategic business planning, employee relations, end to end recruitment, policy development, remuneration and benefits, performance management, training and development and industrial relations.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or working towards obtaining
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety legislation and experience in reducing company risk, auditing, and compliance.
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end performance management processes
- In-depth knowledge of labour law including award interpretation and requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resources Best Practice
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Management Systems (HRIMS)
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with Company Directors, Managers and Staff.
- Understanding of privacy and confidentiality issues and company legislative requirements
Successful candidates will be required to provide
- Queensland provisional green or above driver’s license
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and NDIS Worker Screening
- Evidence of full (two doses) COVID-19 vaccination
We’ll Offer You….
- Ongoing training and development
- Attractive salary
- Supportive team culture
For more information on abbaCare, please visit www.abbacare.com.au. Please submit your application using the “Apply” button above.
Please note that applications will be processed as received and if a suitable candidate is found the position may close sooner than the listed date. Due to the high number of responses anticipated, unfortunately only short-listed applicants will be contacted.