|Posting||Human Resources Coordinator | Auckland|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Consulting & Generalist HR|
Who are we?
At Employsure, we offer an award-winning ER and Health and Safety service through our subscription-based, cost-effective model. Our unique service has seen us grow rapidly to servicing over 30,000 clients across AAU. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area. In six short years in AU, we have grown a huge client base and continue to grow rapidly. This is an opportunity to join us on this journey and help us and our clients to Build Better Businesses.
At Employsure our mission is to Build Better businesses, beginning with our own. Employsure is dedicated to cultivating a culture of opportunity that is genuinely diverse and inclusive.
Our Advice Team is always looking for switched-on, passionate people who like providing real advice to real clients. We have roles for people from all skills levels from graduates to seasoned business partners.
The role allows you to partner with clients to provide advice on all aspects of employment relations and help them traverse the complex world of employment law. You’ll have the chance to have a real impact on our client’s businesses, dealing with the owner of a local dairy all the way up to the CEO of a large multinational company
- Prepare, modify and review Employment Relations documents
- Supporting the Employsure Advice service with advice to clients and gathering of client information
- Liaise directly with clients by telephone and email
- Provide administrative and organisational support as required
- Interpreting Employment Relations Act, Holidays Act and other related legislation
- Human resources or legal experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Formal qualifications in Law, HR and or Industrial Relations
What’s in it for you?
- Highly renowned on-the-job training and ongoing development with transparent career growth and salary increases in line with it.
- Deal with huge variety of real-world issues and industries and become an expert on everything employment relations.
- A thriving, collaborate and friendly social environment with a dedicated social committee to plan events and celebrations including daily breakfast and bi-weekly tea trolley.
- Additional annual leave, additional paid parental leave, paid volunteer leave, educational support and more after 2 years of employment.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.