|Job Employer||MTC Recruitment|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
MTC is a not-for-profit organisation that aspires to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. We deliver high impact employment, training, and youth programs that help people gain skills for employment and entrepreneurship, build self-worth, and enable possibilities for transformative change.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Instructional Designer to join our team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about community education and programs that help deliver social outcomes. Based in Bankstown, with flexible work from home options, this role is a full-time position until 30 June 2023.
Reporting to the Senior Instructional Designer, as the Instructional Designer, you will be developing assessment tools and training resources for vocational education programs and assisting in content development for other government-funded programs.
Accredited qualifications to be developed include:
- FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30220 Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in developing high quality, engaging training materials and resources to suit the needs of diverse cohorts.
- Experience in developing vocational assessment resources.
- Experience in working on qualification transition.
- Good working knowledge of the ACSF, AQF and Standards for Registered Training Organisations.
- Experience in industry research and SME consultation.
- Excellent skills in word processing and formatting.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to edit and proofread.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in eLearning content development is highly desirable.
Why Choose Us
At MTC, youll have the opportunity to become a positive and lasting influence on someones life. The experiences, support, and training you gain here, will also help you grow as an individual and enhance your effect on the people we serve. At MTC, you can become the impact you imagine in your community.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and at MTC, you will be working in an environment of inclusion. Our core values of empathy, innovation, collaboration, and achievement, create a customer-centric culture that empowers us to do what it takes for our customers to know that they matter. A culture where we bring our individual and combined efforts to shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing.
We recognise the importance of mental health and have an externally hosted Employee Assistance Program that provides our employees with confidential counselling, coaching, and leadership support for difficult life or work situations.
Join us if you are curious and self-aware, want to learn and grow, and are determined to do something that matters.
We also offer:
- Salary packaging and incentives
- Career and development opportunities
- Tailored Learning & Development
- Education Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental leave
- COVID vaccination leave
Now is the time to act and be rewarded by making a difference to your community. To learn more about MTC and our opportunities, go to www.mtcaustralia.com.au
How to apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
As part of our commitment to the safety of the children and vulnerable communities we work with, you will be required to undergo a Police Clearance, and Working with Children Check. MTC is committed to the health and safety of our employees. MTC has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable medical exemptions. By applying for this role, if you secure employment with us, you will be required to comply with the policy.