|Posting||Integrated Scheduler (Rail)|
|Job Employer||Cross River Rail Delivery Authority|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
|Job Sector||Government – State|
Why work with CRRDA?…..Your chance to work with the best!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on one of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects and to be a part of something that will leave a lasting legacy for generations to come.
Cross River Rail will transform the way we travel to, from and through Brisbane in the future. It will be a catalyst for 10 years of wider rail transformation across the whole of South East Queensland and it is already playing a key role in how we prepare for the 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
On Cross River Rail you will not only work with the best but become your best. And as we enter a new phase of delivery, our project offers a rare career opportunity for top tier professionals to have played their part on something that is genuinely city shaping and transformative.
Our people are also supported with flexible work options, career development through the Australian Institute of Management, salary packaging, matched superannuation contributions and access to world class employee assistance provider Benestar.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, Program Controls, the role of Integrated Schedule Planner is to provide integrated program planning and scheduling support for CRRDA’s delivery of the $5.4B Cross River Rail project.
The Integrated Schedule Planner will be accountable for the development and maintenance of all cross organisational schedule activities and schedule risks that are required for the Cross River Rail project to successfully reach Day 1 opening within required timeframes.
- Develop and maintain the Integrated Program suite of products to allow the Delivery Authority to successfully manage the delivery of Cross River Rail and its associated project stakeholders’ programs in order to successfully reach Day 1 opening within required timeframes.
- Develop and maintain the Integrated Program suite of products (including the Integration Program Summary, Systems Integration Schedule and Operational Readiness Integrated Schedule) in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Visio – with a specific focus on Rail System Testing & Commissioning, Systems Integration, Operational Readiness and Transition to Operations activities.
- Develop and maintain Schedule Risk Assessments / Analysis (SRAs) for the Integrated Program suite of schedules.
- Support the develop and maintenance the Integrated Time-Chainage Summary (including key State and Project activities by time and location) in TILOS.
- Support Integrated Program Management activities with weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and scheduling review and reporting activities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in planning and time management of the delivery of complex, rail infrastructure projects, with a track record of successfully delivering planning and scheduling outcomes balanced with the expectations of a wide range of cross organisational project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining Integrated Master Schedules with industry-standard scheduling tools including Primavera P6 (mandatory), Primavera Risk Analysis (desirable) and TILOS (desirable).
- Ability to integrate schedule and cost data to perform CPM and EV analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with industry-standard Business Intelligence tools for project dashboards including PowerBI or Tableau.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior levels within government and industry, as required to enable the achievement of CRRDA’s project priorities.
- Demonstrated extensive experience providing high level advice, proactively identifying risks, issues and opportunities, and developing mitigation plans, in a complex and challenging project environment.
- Demonstrated extensive collaboration and stakeholder skills to engage and align across the three delivery projects and work with Queensland Rail and the Department of Transport and Main Roads, responding to change and emerging risks.
How To Apply Please submit your CV or Resume with your response to the selection criteria via this website before the closing date.
Closing Date – 9 June 2022