Department of Agriculture and Fisheriesis hiring people as Manager Aerial Operations. The Selected person will be earn at least $127511 – $134748 p.a. AUD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Manager Aerial Operations|
|Job Employer||Department of Agriculture and Fisheries|
|Location||Western Suburbs & Ipswich|
|Salary||$127511 – $134748 p.a.|
|Job posted||May 29, 2022|
What you will do
- Lead the aerial operations implementation, particularly in quality deliverables, performance measures, evidence-based risk assessment, resource prioritisation and stakeholder focus for the Program.
- Review and develop aerial operations policies and procedures relating to Biosecurity Queensland National Fire Ant Eradication Program in accordance with the relative legislation (CASA, Chemical Use, WH&S and Program) and Departmental aviation policies, risk management processes and procedures.
- Provide effective coordination and implementation of RIFA aerial operations, including the operational planning, organising, directing, and evaluating aerial outcomes and priorities to deliver the Operational scope of work for the Biosecurity Queensland National Fire Ant Eradication Program.
- Lead the development and maintenance of aerial operations processes to ensure the continuous improvement to deliver efficiencies and innovative solutions for the current and future operations including in remote sensing.
- Ensure that all aerial operations activities are conducted legally, fiscally and with good governance, by capable and trained staff possessing the requisite skills to meet program requirements and deliver scientific outcomes.
- Provide active leadership and direction within the aerial operation’s key stakeholder group (such as CASA, Air Traffic Controls, Police and Councils) and to aerial staff including the timely advice and provision of resources to enable the completion of set targets within realistic timeframes to meet Program objectives.
- Identify, monitor, assess and report on operational risks and issues, recommending practical solutions to mitigate impacts on Program delivery.
- Conduct process reviews to redesign the business to meet scientific, cost efficient and practical operational delivery.
- Manage major procurement contracts for the delivery of operational activities.
- Provide specialist, high level advice to the Director on fire ant aerial risk management, operational efficiency, performance, and policy development to address the identified issues.
- Ensure that appropriate policy and risk management frameworks are in place to effectively manage the prevention and review of WHS and HR issues.
- Work with the Program Management Team to build an effective organisation and foster a work environment that values individual and team performance and continuous improvement and innovation of the operations.
Applications to remain current for 12 months
Job Ad Reference: QLD/422888/22
Closing Date: Monday, 13 June 2022